Renovation Tips and Tricks
We are renovation experts who work with you to transform your dream into reality.
Bathroom Lighting Done Right
Lighting sets the mood for the room, and in your bathroom you definitely want it done right.
Tips to Surviving the Renovation Process
- From time to time the excitement of renovations can turn into anxiety and discomfort as day-to-day routines and household patterns are disrupted. This is especially challenging for those of us with a preference for stability, organization, and predictability. When routines and patterns change, it’s natural to feel stressed and upset. You may even find yourself:
Trends in Home Renovations
- Current trends in home renovations include…
Checklist For Energy-Efficient Renovations
- Renovations are a great way to improve your home’s energy efficiency and indoor air quality. Discuss the following areas with your renovator:
- Items that should be discussed at the pre-construction meeting are:
Adding Another Floor or Addition
- Before building an addition, clearly identify the features you need and inspect the current structure and mechanical systems to be sure they can support the new addition.
Putting the Cart Before the Horse
Starting a project before all the planning and preparation is complete is another big pitfall. It’s easy to get excited about ripping out your old kitchen cabinets, but it pays to plan first. Here are some tips:
Keys to Managing Renovation Stress
- Four keys to managing stress levels during your renovation.
- An experienced contractor should inform the homeowner on issues such as…
- A good renovation agreement should include…